“The Ultimate Small Business Guide To Setting Up A ‘Work From Home’ Or Remote Network Access System For Your Staff”
Critical Facts And Insider Secrets Every Business Owner Must Know Before Installing A ‘Virtual Network’ To Allow Employees To Work From Home, On The Road, Or From A Remote Office
If you are the owner of a small or medium sized business that is thinking about implementing a “work from home” program for your employees – or if you want to install a virtual network to enable you and certain key employees and managers to work on the road or from a remote office – DON’T – until you read this eye-opening guide. This report will explain in plain, non-technical terms best practices for setting up remote access for you and your staff, as well important questions you should ask any computer consultant to avoid making the most commonly made, costly mistakes made when setting up the technology for a work from home program.
In this educational free report you’ll discover:
- What “telecommuting” is and why so many small and medium sized businesses are rapidly implementing work from home programs.
- The single most important thing you MUST have in place before starting any work from home or remote office initiative.
- How one company saved $11 million after implementing a work from home program – and how you implement the same money-saving strategies for your small business.
- How one company slashed its turnover rate from 33% to nearly 0% – and increased productivity by 18% – all by implementing a “work from home” program.
- 8 CRITICAL characteristics you should absolutely demand from any IT professional you’re considering to setup your remote office technology; DO NOT trust your infrastructure to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- How to get a FREE “Home Office Action Pack” ($97 Value).
Fill out this form to receive your FREE Report
When bidding on large contracts, one aspect that benefits our chances of winning are getting all points available on Cyber Security evaluations. The benefits provided by Simpatico’s Cyber Security Program helps our company stand out from the competition because of the thorough understanding of potential threats.
Angela Barnes, ITS Quest, Inc.
Simpatico has allowed us to focus on our business and not technology. They have handled our phone and data networks with a sense of professionalism and urgency; making us more profitable and our customers extremely happy.
Nathan Zeigler, Principle Nathan Zeigler & Associates
The Cyber Security Program Simpatico offers provides an interesting and fun way for our staff to learn and become more aware of potential threats. The information in the training has influenced our company’s policy & procedures, allowing us to be more proactive when it comes to protecting data we are responsible for.
Sarah Reagan, ITS Quest, Inc.
Why Choose Simpatico Systems
Let our team help you with your technology needs. Our team of technology professionals are here to help your business technology run as it should.
Don’t worry about your technology! We’ve got you covered with 24/7 monitoring! We’ll keep your technology up and running!
Safe & Secure
Simpatico’s Managed Security Services continuously scans and identifies vulnerabilities with Six Sigma (99.99966%) accuracy, protecting your IT assets on premises, in the cloud and mobile endpoints.
Various Plans Available
No matter the size of your business, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today to find out how Simpatico Systems can help you with all of your IT needs.