Technology Maturity Index is a graphical representation that shows how the competitiveness of your company is promoted by your information systems. It is capable of measuring how the key components function in your company, which influences and determines how much competitive advantage your company can gain through IT.
IT Business Continuity
What is the level of IT Security?
- Data Security
- Corporate Information Security
- Basic Tools for IT Security
How proactive and responsible is the IT ecosystem?
- Quality of the IT Service Delivery
- Problem Management
- Proactive Behavior
IT Cost Effectiveness
How cost-effective is the IT ecosystem?
- IT Budget Management
- Lean IT Management
- IT Procurement Management
Key IT Functions
What are the technology priorities?
- IT Infrastructure
- Line of Business Applications
- Productivity Applications, Reports
- Custom developments, integrations
How transparent is the IT ecosystem?
- IT Reporting
- Transparency of the IT Department
- Efficient and Transparent System in Place
- Cost Transparency
How measurable and governable is the IT ecosystem?
- IT Performance Management
- Initiatives and Development Management Audit
- Compliance and Quality Management
- Organization of the IT Operations
How strategy- and business-focused is the IT ecosystem?
- Quality of the IT Strategy Planning
- Quality of the IT Strategy
- Quality of the IT Operations Plan
- Quality of the Execution of the IT Operations Plan
Key Business Functions
What are the business priorities?
- Growth, Sales, Marketing
- Operations, Processes
- Management, HR