Will my bill change?
- Invoice display will look different. All line items will remain the same.
- See invoice example
How will I be billed?
- You will be billed via email to the finance contact on file.
- Invoices are emailed 2 weeks prior to the upcoming month’s services and are due on the first of the Month
If I have ACH payments, will that change?
- If you have ACH established with Wave. ACH information needs to be updated to Simpatico systems for payment to be received.
- ACH information will be attached to Mays invoice.
- Payment for May 1st, 2022 will have to be re-established if it was previously set up as ACH. Download the Simpatico ACH form below and follow the instructions on the ACH form.
- For questions – contact finance at email@example.com or 855-476-6347.
When is my invoice due? Terms?
- AGR invoices are due on the first of the Month.
- Standard invoice –NET30
- Down payment – due upon receipt
How do I pay my invoice? Options to remit, late fees?
- Remittance, late fees, etc. options are noted on bottom left of invoice.
- See example here
How do I receive finance documents (i.e. ACH, cc Info, W9)
Reminder notices for past due invoices? Statements?
- Can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past due invoice will not automatically be sent out.
Who do I contact with any changes?
Who do I contact for support?
When bidding on large contracts, one aspect that benefits our chances of winning are getting all points available on Cyber Security evaluations. The benefits provided by Simpatico’s Cyber Security Program helps our company stand out from the competition because of the thorough understanding of potential threats.
Angela Barnes, ITS Quest, Inc.
Simpatico has allowed us to focus on our business and not technology. They have handled our phone and data networks with a sense of professionalism and urgency; making us more profitable and our customers extremely happy.
Nathan Zeigler, Principle Nathan Zeigler & Associates
The Cyber Security Program Simpatico offers provides an interesting and fun way for our staff to learn and become more aware of potential threats. The information in the training has influenced our company’s policy & procedures, allowing us to be more proactive when it comes to protecting data we are responsible for.
Sarah Reagan, ITS Quest, Inc.